News & Announcements
Suppliers of PPE and Thermometers Compiled by VDOE
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and school division requests for vendor sources of personal protection equipment and supplies, including thermometers, to prepare for the various phases of school reopening consistent with state guidelines, the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) procurement office compiled the supplier information included on the four tabs of the attached Excel file. VDOE does not endorse any products or vendors included in the file; it is provided only as a resource to school divisions. School divisions are required to conduct their own due diligence and follow local procurement requirements prior to procuring products from any vendor listed.
Solicitations & Awards
All solicitations and resulting contract awards are posted in eVA, Virginia’s eProcurement system, under Virginia Business Opportunities (VBO). In the Advanced Search section at the left, enter search criteria, using "Department of Education" as the buying entity.
For scientific and graphing calculator contracts, school divisions must enter "DGS Division of Purchases and Supply" as the buying entity.
School divisions may request copies of contracts awarded for school division use by the Department of Education from the Office of Procurement.
VDOE Class Tool
Contact Amie Sturgill (email@example.com) concerning SS-PR9076572-2020 TeachStone (through June 30, 2023)
Student Growth Assessments
Contact Monique Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) concerning Student Growth Assessments.
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-1-2017 Achieve3000, Inc. (renewed through 11/30/2023)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-2-2017 ACT, Inc. (Contract Expired 11/30/2021)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-3-2017 Curriculum Associates, LLC (renewed through 11/30/2023)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-4-2017 Edmentum, Inc. (renewed through 11/30/2023)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-5-2017 Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (Contract Expired 11/30/2019)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-6-2017 Istation (Contract Expired 11/30/2021)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-7-2017 NCS Pearson – CAD (Contract Expired 11/30/2021)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-8-2017 NWEA (renewed through 11/30/2023)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-9-2017 PowerSchool Group (Contract Expired 11/30/2021)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-10-2017 Renaissance Learning, Inc. (Contract Expired 11/30/2022)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-11-2017 Thrive Academics [formerly Scantron Corporation] (renewed through 11/30/2023)
- DOE-RFP-SGASSMENTS-12-2017 Teaching Strategies, LLC (Contract Expired 11/30/2022)
Related Procurement Resources
- eVA – Virginia's e-procurement solution
- Department of General Services/ Division of Purchases and Supply (DGS/DPS)
- Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA)
- Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (DSBSD)
- Governor’s Executive Order No. 35 – Advancing Equity For Small-, Women-, Minority-, and Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses In State Contracting - July 3, 2019 (PDF)
- Virginia Statewide Contracts Listing
- Virginia Information Technology Agency Contract Listing
- Virginia Distribution Center